Friday, April 4, 2014

Frozen Friday

We just received a massive April snow storm and I couldn't think of a better time to finally watch the movie Frozen! I have Pandora Disney station on at work getting me excited and I will absolutely be making Adam and I hot chocolate while we watch it. Is this movie really as good as I've been hearing? I sure hope so. A night of pure relaxation sound pretty wonderful, as we're both slowly getting over a flu bug we've had all week. Other Erickson happenings- our littlest niece, Willa, is one month old today and we booked our Chicago anniversary trip! As our combined Christmas/Anniversary presents, we decided to take a long weekend in Chicago during Adam's summer break and over our anniversary. We can't wait! We've already started thinking of fun things that we can get ourselves into. The two things on our agenda so far, House of Blues Gospel Brunch and Lou Malnati's pizza. Both had great reviews and are within walking distance of our hotel. We can't wait to have a fun little getaway to celebrate our first year as husband and wife! Time sure does fly right on by. I am so anxious for summer to get here, as plans have already begun unfolding for cabin trips, multiple weddings and other fun shenanigans. Bring on the sunshine, sunscreen, campfires and boat rides.

A few fun random photos from this past week.

Sports Dentistry Club mouth guard making

Adam put together a makeshift desk the other night. 

One of my shelves at work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment